1. How to Participate
To be eligible to participate in the "Win a trip for 2 to visit our gardens in Switzerland” contest, participants have to visit www.avogel.ca. The participant must provide a valid email address and agree to the contest rules and regulations. The participant will receive a confirmation email and will be required to fill out an electronic ballot with their full name, address and telephone number. All participants must be residents of Canada and over 18 years of age. No purchase is required for participation. Limit of one (1) entry in the contest per person, per household and per email address.
2. Description of Prize
Grand prize: One memorable round-trip for two to Roggwil Switzerland valued at approximately $7,000. The trip includes two airline tickets, a 5-night 6-day stay in a double occupancy standard class hotel room with meals which also includes a 1-day tour with Bioforce Switzerland. The winner is allowed to bring a guest over 18 years old of his/her choice. The winner and guest must travel together. Any additional costs incurred are the responsibility of the winner and his/her guest. The winner will have until September 30th, 2017 to take the trip and the dates chosen must coincide with dates when the Bioforce Swiss tours are offered. Or the winner may choose to exchange the Swiss Trip for a $7,000 travel voucher for a travel agency selected by Bioforce Canada Inc.
The winner must agree that his name and photo be used for publicity relating to this contest and this without remuneration.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and described in the present rules and regulations. It is not transferable and cannot be substituted for another prize nor exchanged in whole or in part for cash.
3. Distribution of Prizes
The name of the winner will be drawn at random from the print-outs of all the electronic coupons received by the contest deadline. The odds of winning will depend on the number of participants. Winners will be notified by email and will have 5 days to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or the prize is unclaimed after this period, a new winner will be selected.
Bioforce assumes no responsibility for entry coupons that are lost or received late, whatever the reason. Bioforce Canada is not responsible for misdirected, illegible or deteriorated entries, nor for other related problems (failure of Internet server, internet access or internet connection). All entry coupons become the property of Bioforce and will not be returned.
4. Date of beginning and end of the Contest
The contest will begin October 1st, 2016 and ends April 1st, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
5. Date of awarding of Prize
The draw will take place at Bioforce Canada Inc., 66 Brunswick, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec, Canada H9B 2L3, April 11th 2017 at 1:00 pm.
6. The advertisement and all images associated with advertising this contest serve as a guideline only.
By entering this contest, each winner binds and obliges herself (himself) to abide to each and all of the terms and conditions of the present contest and moreover agrees to release, hold harmless and release Bioforce Canada and their respective affiliated companies, as well as their respective employees, representatives, mandatories, partners, and advertising and promotional agencies, from all and against all claims, actions, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, cost and expense whatsoever, paid, suffered or incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of, in respect of or arising out of the participation to the present contest or the use of the prize awarded.
7. This contest is open only to persons aged 18 and over who are residents of Canada, with the exception of the employees, representatives and mandatories of Bioforce, their respective affiliated companies and partners, their advertising and/or promotion agencies, as well as any persons with whom such employees, representatives and mandatories reside, including members of their immediate families.
8. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, Bioforce Canada reserves the right in their sole discretion, to cancel, amend, modify or terminate all or any portion of this contest at any time for any reason without prior notice.
9. The name of the winners may be obtained from Bioforce at the above-mentioned address, after April 30st, 2017. All comments and questions regarding this contest should be addressed to Bioforce, at the above-mentioned address.
10. Contest rules and participation ballot will be available online at www.avogel.ca
11. This contest is subject to all applicable legislation. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
12. This contest is held and organised by and for the sole benefit of Bioforce Canada.