Chewy chocolate-banana granola bars
How to make Chewy chocolate-banana granola bars
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
5. Gradually incorporate the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix with your hands and spread the mixture on the lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, then cut into rectangles.
Yields 4 bars.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Patricia is a high-school food sciences teacher. In addition to teaching about the benefits of a healthy diet, she loves reinventing yummy recipes as part of the cooking classes she includes in her courses, much to the delight of her students!
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?