Chilli Hot Chocolate
When it’s cold outside there is nothing better than curling up with a big mug of spicy chilli hot chocolate – the perfect winter warmer. You can use whichever milk you prefer whether that be semi-skimmed, almond, soya or rice, it’s up to you. ”
- Serves 2
How to make Chilli Hot Chocolate
1. Half the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the seeds and add to the milk.
2. Half the chilli, deseed and add the flesh to the milk, along with the cinnamon.
3. Heat slowly, then break up the chocolate and add to flavoured milk along with Bambu® powder.
4. Stir until chocolate has melted.
5. Strain hot chocolate and serve immediately.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?