Coconut Truffles with Bambu®
How to make Coconut Truffles with Bambu®
1. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Finely grate chocolate into a bowl and add the coconut oil.
3. Heat coconut milk and Bambu® powder in a saucepan but do not allow to boil.
4. Add coconut milk and Bambu® powder to the bowl and stir gently.
5. Add vanilla extract.
6. Pour the mixture into sealable container and put into fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
7. Using a teaspoon, scoop out the mixture and form into balls using your hands.
8. Roll half the balls in Bambu® powder, the other half in grated coconut. TIP: Learn how to make your own freshly grated coconut.
Ta-da! Doesn't that look good, eh? If you've given this recipe a try, please let us know! Leave a comment below, rate it above, share it! Take a picture of it and tag it #AvogelRecipes on Pinterest we'd love to see it.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?