Focaccia with Goat's Cheese
How to make Focaccia with goat's cheese
1. For the starter dough, dissolve yeast in 2 to 3 tbsp milk. Add 2 tbsp flour and stir until smooth. Sprinkle over about 100g of the flour. Leave to stand, covered, at room temperature for about 30 minutes until the upper surface of this flour breaks open.
2. Mix the remainder of the flour with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt, add the rest of the milk and oil and mix. Add the starter dough and knead to a smooth dough. Cover and leave until doubled in size (approx. 60 minutes)
3. Preheat a baking tray in the oven at 220°C. Roll out the dough in a little flour to a rectangle of approx. 30 x 35cm and place on greaseproof paper. Make lots of little impressions in the dough with your fingertips.
4. Crumble the cheese. Cut the onions and peppers into thin strips, the olives into rings and the garlic into thin slices. Chop up the rosemary. Mix everything with the oil and spread over the dough. Season with pepper and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt.
5. Put the greaseproof paper with the dough on the preheated baking tray and bake in the lower part of the oven for 8-10 minutes until crispy.
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?