How to make Fruit Bread with Figs
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180◦C, and grease a medium sized loaf tin.
2. Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix together
3. Mash the bananas in a separate small bowl.
4. Blend in butter, egg, sugar, and tea.
5. Mix the cocoa powder into the water until it is a smooth paste
6. Add the bananas, egg mix and cocoa paste into the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
7. Fold in the hazelnuts.
8. Pour the batter into the greased loaf tin, and top with the fig slices.
9. Bake the bread on 2nd shelf from the bottom for about 45 minutes.
Looks yummy doesn't it? If you've given this recipe a try, please let us know! Leave a comment below, rate it above, share it! Take a picture of it and tag it #AvogelRecipes on Pinterest we'd love to see it.
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?