How to make Marinated Tofu Stir Fry
1. Prepare the tofu, and cut into small cubes.
2. Make the marinade by combining all of the marinade ingredients. Place the tofu cubes in the marinade, if necessary turning the cubes in the marinade every 10 minutes to ensure an even coating. Allow to rest in the marinade for at least half an hour.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 400ᵒC.
4. Place the tofu cubes on a baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes, turning regularly to ensure an even brownness.
5. Leave the tofu to rest on the baking tray while preparing the rest of the stir fry.
6. Cook the rice in a large pan.
7. Heat the sesame oil in the frying pan then fry asparagus, spring onions and carrot for 5 minutes. Add the tofu into the frying pan and fry for another 2 minutes.
8. Combine the stir fry with the rice and serve.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?