Roasted Vegetable Tray
How to make Roasted Vegetable Tray
1. Heat the oven to 200°C. Tip the courgettes, eggplants, peppers, shallots, potato, sweet potato, garlic and leek into a large roasting tin.
2. Scatter over the coriander seeds and herbs, and drizzle the vegetables with the juice of the lemon and most of the oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes, tossing the vegetables once or twice until al dente.
4. Add the leek, tomatoes, chickpeas and remaining oil to the roasting tin and roast for a further 20 minutes, or until brown around the edges.
5. Season with pepper and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?