Salmon & Sweet Potato Quiche
How to make Salmon & Sweet Potato Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Make the pastry. Start by rubbing the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the water and shape the dough into a ball. Cover the pastry with clingfilm and leave to rest.
3. Make the filling. Boil the sweet potato cubes until tender, then drain. Crush the aniseed, mustard, coriander, Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and add to the sweet potato. Add the buckwheat seeds, chestnuts, oil, spring onions and salmon to the sweet potato mix. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and sour cream until smooth.
4. Line a 28cm tin with the pastry.
5. Spread the sweet potato mix over the pastry then pour over the egg mix.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until turning brown on top.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?