How to make Vegan Green Bean Salad
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the beans, and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, and gently fry the shallots and garlic.
3. Drain the beans and add them to the frying pan. Fry for 2 minutes.
4. Take the frying pan off the heat and stir in the nuts and seeds.
5. Season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and pepper, and serve.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?