How to make Vegetable Stew
1. Combine the rice, texturised soya protein and capers in an ovenproof casserole dish.
2. Add the vegetable stock to the mix.
3. Chop the tomatoes and onions into medium to large chunks and add these to the casserole dish.
4. Next add the basil, cream and a splash of olive oil (if you don't want to use cream, simply add more oil).
5. Then add the beetroot juice and mix well. Add black pepper.
6. Put the casserole dish lid on and cook in a preheated oven at 200°C for 1½ hours.
7. Serve and enjoy.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?