How to make Vegetarian Chow Fun
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok on a medium – high heat.
2. Add onions and cook until softened but not brown.
3. Add ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add carrots, celery, broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
6. Remove mixture from pan and set aside.
7. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in the wok.
8. Add noodles to the wok and cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
9. Return vegetable mixture to pan, add oyster (or soya sauce) and cook until warmed through.
10. Add bioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts, stirring gently until warmed through.
11. Garnish with chopped spring onions.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?