1. As much as possible, avoid the following foods
They might overload the body with mucus, thus increasing allergic symptoms:
- butter or cream sauces foods fried in oil/ margarine
- monosodium glutamate (MSG) and food colourings
- cold cuts
- nuts (cashews, brazil nut, pecan, peanuts, etc.)
- refined sugars
- dairy products (cow or goat);
- alcoholic beverages
2. Pay attention to digestion
We’re less likely to react to foods we’ve digested properly. Chew, relax, and don’t eat on the run.
3. A general internal cleansing treatment
Such as A.Vogel Detox in order to avoid overloading the body with mucus.
4. Reduce stress on the body
By avoiding junk food and too much coffee or caffeinated drinks.
5. Stop smoking
6. Get enough sleep and exercise
This re-energizes immune system.