Have you been introduced to the cold cycle?
Did you know? Over the course of an entire lifetime, we face the cold for 2 years
The cold cycle
Did you know?
- Adults have 2 to 5 colds / year
- Children: 6 to 10 colds / year
- Over the course of an entire lifetime, we face the cold for 2 years
- A person is infectious from the day the symptoms appear until 1 to 3 days after recovery.
Colds usually last for one week.
- Mild symptoms: 2 to 3 days
- Severe symptoms: up to 2 weeks.
Chronological course of a cold:
What are the contributory factors?
- Cold, dampness, lack of fresh air, poor diet
- Cold, short and dark days, lack of exercise, feeling low
- Closed rooms with foul air & many people
What do you think?
Have you found what you read useful? If so, I would love if you would leave your comment below. Thanks Sonia Chartier