A.Vogel Blog



home / health / enlarged prostate / questions and answers /I have an enlarged prostate

I have an enlarged prostate and have had a biopsy. All is ok but is there a herbal or other type of product I can take to reduce the size of my prostate?

If you have a diagnosis of enlarged prostate then you can take Prostate 1 Sabalasan to help reduce symptoms.

0 article in you cart