A.Vogel Blog



home / health / enlarged prostate / questions and answers / When to seek help for prostate problems?

When to seek help for prostate problems?

If you think you have symptoms of an enlarged prostate, the first thing you should do is to get the diagnosis confirmed by your doctor.

Either before or after a diagnosis is made, you should seek your doctor’s opinion if you experience any of the following symptoms:

Pain on urination.

Blood in your urine. Although an enlarged prostate can sometimes be the cause of blood in the urine, other (more serious) causes should be ruled out urgently

Unexplained fever

Stop passing water completely.

0 article in you cart

Win one of three A.Vogel seasonal allergy-fighting kits!