Here are a few of the tips sent in by users of our bioSnacky Classic sprouter:
- Rince the seeds before placing them in the sprouter and cover them with water. It can take up to an hour for all the water to drain through to the bottom tray.
- Empty the bottom tray as soon as the water has drained.
- If the water does not drain properly, the red caps might be blocked; remove them, clean them and put them back.
- The sprouter must be on a level surface for the water to drain properly.
- The seeds need to be rinsed twice a day, and make sure not to align the red caps; the water needs to flow through each tray before draining into the tray below.
- Each bioSnacky seed variety or mix comes with its own instructions.