An allergic reaction can take place when the immune system is exposed to a pathogen to which it is intolerant
The body may respond by developing skin rashes, mucus, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, or running and itching of the eyes and nose. These symptoms indicate that the immune system is trying to “flush” the dangerous intruder from the body as quickly as possible.
This page provides tips on allergies. There is also a Q&A service which gives you the opportunity to ask any further questions.
1. As much as possible, avoid the following foods
They might overload the body with mucus, thus increasing allergic symptoms:
- butter or cream sauces foods fried in oil/ margarine
- monosodium glutamate (MSG) and food colourings
- cold cuts
- nuts (cashews, brazil nut, pecan, peanuts, etc.)
- refined sugars
- dairy products (cow or goat);
- alcoholic beverages
2. Pay attention to digestion
We’re less likely to react to foods we’ve digested properly. Chew, relax, and don’t eat on the run.
3. A general internal cleansing treatment
Such as A.Vogel Detox in order to avoid overloading the body with mucus.
4. Reduce stress on the body
By avoiding junk food and too much coffee or caffeinated drinks.
5. Stop smoking
6. Get enough sleep and exercise
This re-energizes immune system.
What do you think?
Have you found what you read useful? If so, I would love if you would leave your comment below. Thanks Sonia Chartier
Special Menu for Defences
Poor daily eating habits slowly weaken our immune system. Download A.Vogel's special menu here
Our experts answer your questions on immunity problems. Learn more
Test your immune system
You will obtain a brief evaluation of your immune system based on your answers in addition to some information and advice.