Brain function and cognitive health
Supports brain function and cognitive health
Source of omega-3 fatty acids and Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) for the maintenance of good health.
Rebate coupon to buy in-store.
- 100% vegetarian-friendly
- Not derived from fish or other animal sources
- Made from fresh plants
- One of the smallest capsules on the market
- Sugar-, gluten- and lactose-free
Omega-3 fatty acids are „good fats“ that are essential for the maintenance of good health. Like vitamins and minerals, omega-3 must be included in our diet as our body does not produce it.
The three main omega-3 fatty acids are:
- Alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA)
- Eicosapentaenic acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenic acid (DHA)
VegOmega•3 is made from:
- Linseed oil: extra virgin and cold-pressed from fresh plants
- Seaweed oil from fresh alga
- Natural vitamin E to keep the fatty acids from going rancid
- Natural peppermint oil to mask the typical seaweed odour
Each VegOmega•3 capsule contains:
Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum, Seed) 400 mg, providing 200 mg of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA); Thraustochytrium amoeboideum (Ulkenia amoeboidea, Whole alga) 198.95 mg, providing 75 mg of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Potato starch, glycerol, D-glucitol, processed Eucheuma seaweed, monoglycerides, RRR-alpha-tocopherol, peppermint oil
Adults: Take 2 capsules once daily with water during a meal.
Precautions, contraindications and interactions
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place away from light. Once opened, use within 2 months.
Do not use if security cap is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.