- bioSnacky® Mild Aromatic mix seeds
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, boiled, cooled and cut into slices.
- 1 fresh small pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 small pepper (chilli) chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Natur® tamari sauce
- To taste Herbamare® Zesty
- freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup of croutons
Let 3 tablespoons bioSnacky® Mild Aromatic mix seeds germinate for 3-5 days. Mix the small pepper with the potatoes, pineapple cubes and 2 cups of sprouts.
Serve on 2 plates. Fry the onion in oil. Add wine vinegar and season with Natur® tamari sauce, Herbamare® Zesty aromatic sea salt and a pinch of freshly grated ginger.
Pour this dressing over the salad and garnish with croutons.