- bioSnacky® Little radish
- 3 carrots finely sliced lengthwise
- 1 papaya peeled and cored
- 1/2 cucumber sliced into fine strips
- 2 red chili peppers sliced
- 1 spring onion sliced in fine rings.
- 30 g of peanuts chopped
- 2 tbs of sesame oil
- 1 tbs
of Natur® clover honey
- 1 tbs of Natur® Tamari sauce
- 4 tbs of lemon juice
- To taste Herbamare® Original and pepper
- 250 g of turkey breast sliced into strips
- To taste basil, thyme and marjoram
Let 2 tbs of bioSnacky® Little radish sprouts germinate for 4-5 days.
Roast peanuts in a pan without oil until golden-brown, place in a bowl together with the sprouts and the sliced ingredients, and mix.
Season salad to taste with sesame oil, honey,Tamari sauce, lemon juice, Herbamare® Original and pepper.
Stir-fry turkey breast and
season with red chili pepper, basil, thyme and marjoram, then let it
cool. Arrange the salad on plates, place fried turkey strips on top,
serve garnished with chopped, roasted peanuts and papaya slices.
Enjoy your meal.
Tip: For vegetarians, tofu, seitan or other meat replacement products can be used.