- 150 g (1 1/2 cup) celery, sliced
- 150 g (1 cup) celeriac, diced
- 100 g (2/3 cup) potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) dill seeds
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) olive oil
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) white wine, according to taste (optional)
- 600 mL (2 1/2 cups) vegetable broth
- To taste Herbamare® Zesty, pepper
Cook in oil the vegetables with dill seeds.If desired, and cook until evaporated.
Add stock; bring to a boil and leave to cook, covered, for 30 minutes.
Puree the soup finely and pass through a sieve. Season to taste with Herbamare® Zesty and pepper.
Serve with thin breadsticks.
Note: The soup also tastes good served cold.