- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 300g fresh mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 cube of Herbamare® broth - regular, dissolved in 150 ml of warm water
- 100g natural brown rice
- Grated parmesan to garnish (optional)
- Coriander leaves to garnish
Cook the garlic and onion in the oil until transparent.
Add the mushroom to the garlic and onion. Add in the Herbamare® broth, followed by the rice, and allow to simmer over a low heat until the rice is cooked. Add more water as required. Garnish with the parmesan (optional) and coriander.