- 600 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400 g spelt spaghetti
- 1–2 shallots, sliced crosswise
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch basil, leaves torn
- 80 g fresh cow or goat cheese
- To taste Herbamare® Zesty
Season tomatoes with Herbamare® Zesty. In a saucepan, sauté shallots in olive
oil. Add tomatoes and 5 tablespoons water. Cook 3 minutes. Meanwhile,
cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta and add to tomato mixture along with basil leaves. Toss and place in warmed dishes. Crumble fresh cheese over the pasta and serve.