If your hair is light brown or blonde, add touches of red to the tips with Herbatint colours FF1 and FF2. Keep in mind that, the lighter your hair is to begin with, the brighter the shade of red on the tips will be. Let's get started...
It is always important to prepare your hair for colouring.
- Choose a well-lit area and wear something comfortable, avoid tight clothing or turtlenecks. Protect your clothes from any drops or splashes.
- To stop your hands from getting stained, wear the gloves included the package.
- Follow the instructions on the package leaflet.
- Dyeing requires the use of special tools that facilitate the application of colour, Herbatint has thought of that! The Herbatint Application Kit contains, in a convenient case, a measuring cup to be used for the dosage of colour and developer, a practical brush allowing to accurately apply the colour, a protection cape so that your clothes will not get stained. Now you only need a bowl, but remember to use a glass, plastic or ceramic container (not metal).
Comb out your hair until it is smooth and then divide it into multiple sections. Use hair elastics to hold the sections in place and keep them separate. The thicker your hair, the more sections you will have to create.
- Prepare your colour ½ FF1 (30ml) + ½ FF2 (30ml) + Developer (60ml) and put on the gloves.
- Begin to apply the colour mix to the lower half of your hair, lightly dabbing it on at the point where you have decided you want your chosen colour to start, then gradually increasing the amount of product you apply as you move down towards the ends. Remember, it is important that the colour of the top half of your hair fades into the colour you are applying to the bottom half. Use a wide-toothed comb to blend the colour in softly.
Let the colour process for 40 minutes. "Important" that you let it set for exactly that amount of time.
Et voilà, your new look, Passion Red!
Your hair is soft and healthy, the colour is made for you!
Herbatint's colour range features 30 shades from which to choose your perfect colour—use the Colour Finder to find the one that's right for you.