- 15mL Molkosan® Original
- 2 Golden Delicious apples* or Oriental pears*, cored and unpeeled
- 1 mango*, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 banana* Juice of a freshly squeezed lemon*
- To taste 1 piece of ginger*
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of spinach* or cucumber* unpeeled
- 4 leaves of Kale* without stem
- ½ bunch of parsley* or ½ cup of basil* or mint leaves*
* ideally, all organic
Full of Goodness
Kale is super nutritious. It’s packed with goodness including vitamin A which helps maintain healthy hair, skin and bones. It also has a high fibre and water content which helps support the digestive system and prevent constipation.
How to make Alkaline Smoothie
1. Mix in a blender until a frothy texture appears and serve.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Coni's passion is to make healthy, easy and delicious homemade meals.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?