Almond-Chocolate Energy Bites
Full of Goodness
- Rich in dietary fibre
- A good source of potassium
Oats are rich in a specific type of fiber called beta-glucan. This particular type of fiber is known to help lower levels of bad cholesterol.
How to make Almond-Chocolate Energy Bites
1. Place the rolled oats in a food processor or blender and cut into small pieces.
2. Mix in a bowl the rolled oats, Natur® almond butter, Natur® cacao spread and maple syrup.
3. Roll the dough into balls of whatever size you would like.
4. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Coni's passion is to make healthy, easy and delicious homemade meals.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
“tasty snack when you need a boost:)”