Full of Goodness
- High in antioxidant nutrients – vitamins C, E & beta carotene
- A natural source of folic acid
- Rich in dietary fibre
With its high fibre and water content, asparagus is a good food for improving digestive support, helping to maintain a healthy digestive tract and prevent constipation.
How to make Asparagus Fries
1. Roll the asparagus in the flour, dip in beaten egg and then cover with breadcrumbs and parmesan, pressing lightly to ensure they stick.
2. Place the asparagus on a baking tray and bake at 220°C for 7-13 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Sprinkle with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt to taste and serve immediately.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?