Full of Goodness
- High in healthy fats
- Rich in vitamins (K, C, B5, B6 & E)
- A good source of folic acid, potassium & fibre
Did you know that avocados contain more potassium than bananas? An essential nutrient for the nervous system, low levels of potassium can cause stress & anxiety.
How to make Avocado Dip
1. Skin the avocado and mash the pulp with a fork.
2. Add the yoghurt, lime juice, cream cheese, finely chopped chives and mix well.
3. Season with mustard and Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?