Avocado & Grapefruit Salad
Full of Goodness
- High in healthy fats
- Rich in vitamins (K, C, B5, B6 & E)
- A good source of folic acid, potassium & fibre
Did you know that avocados contain more potassium than bananas? An essential nutrient for the nervous system, low levels of potassium can cause stress & anxiety.
How to make Avocado & Grapefruit Salad
1. Peel the grapefruit so that the albedo (white skin) is removed. Separate the fruit segments.
2. Arrange the grapefruit segments, spinach, avocado, pine nuts and grapes in a bowl.
3. Drizzle over the olive oil and season with Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt and pepper.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?