Avocado, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich
Full of Goodness
- High in healthy fats
- Rich in vitamins (K, C, B5, B6 & E)
- A good source of folic acid, potassium & fibre
Did you know that avocados contain more potassium than bananas? An essential nutrient for the nervous system, low levels of potassium can cause stress & anxiety.
How to make Avocado, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich
1. Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over the avocado slices, and season with black pepper and Herbamare® seasoning salt.
2. Place the avocado slices on a hot grill for 2-5 minutes until beginning to sizzle.
3. Spread the ciabatta bread with salad cream or mayonnaise and fill with lettuce, tomato and grilled avocado.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?