- 4 tbsp of Bambu® instant
- 400g wholegrain spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 200g brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200ml milk
- 1 egg
- 100g butter
Full of Goodness
- Caffeine free
- Rich in fibre
- Healthy vitamins & minerals
A healthy coffee alternative, the chicory and figs in Bambu® make it easy on the stomach, heart and nerves. Rich in fibre, this instant drink can also help ease digestive problems.
How to make Bambu® Muffins
1. In a large bowl mix the Bambu® powder with the spelt flour.
2. Add the baking powder, cocoa powder, brown sugar and mix again.
3. Next add the wet ingredients including vanilla extract, milk, egg and butter and mix until smooth.
4. Add the mixture to the muffin cases, filling each case two thirds full.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 20 minutes.
6. Once baked, let the muffins cool on a tray.
7. Serve with a cup of Bambu® hot drink and enjoy.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?