Bambu® & Mandarin Tiramisu
- Approx. 100g sponge fingers
- 3 tbsp Bambu® instant
- 100ml hot water
- 250g mandarin
- 300g quark
- 120g mascarpone
- 60g brown sugar
- Chocolate powder
- 3 tbsp mandarin or coffee liqueur
Full of Goodness
- Caffeine free
- Rich in fibre
- Healthy vitamins & minerals
A healthy coffee alternative, the chicory and figs in Bambu® make it easy on the stomach, heart and nerves. Rich in fibre, this instant drink can also help ease digestive problems.
How to make Bambu® & Mandarin Tiramisu
1. Layer the sponge fingers in a gratin dish. Dissolve the Bambu® powder in the water and add the liqueur. Pour over the sponge fingers and allow to absorb.
2. Mix quark, mascarpone and sugar until smooth. Cut the mandarins into small pieces and add. Spread the mixture over the sponge fingers. Leave to cool for at least 2 hours.
3. Before serving, dust with chocolate powder.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?