Full of Goodness
- Packed with vitamins (A & C)
- Good source of dietary fibre
- Rich in iron & potassium
Due to its high fibre content, beetroot is great for supporting the digestive system, helping to prevent constipation and keep bowels healthy and regular. The iron content in beetroot means it’s good for those with anaemia and fatigue.
How to make Beetroot Smoothie
1. Peel the avocado and remove the stone.
2. Cut the beetroot into small pieces and put them into a large measuring jug along with the avocado.
3. Add the almond milk, honey, cocoa and Echinaforce® Hot Drink and mix with a hand blender until smooth. Alternatively, repeat the process using a blending machine.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Hetty's passion is to inspire and inform people on health, nutrition and lifestyle.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?