Bruschetta with Fresh Sprouts
Full of Goodness
- Packed with vitamins – A, C & E
- Good source of flavonoids & antioxidants
- High in potassium & other essential minerals
Full of healthy benefits, tomatoes are good for the heart, hair, skin and eyes. They are also immune boosting due to their high antioxidant properties and include vitamin C and beta carotene.
How to make Bruschetta with Fresh Sprouts
1. Place the baguette bread on a baking sheet.
2. Pour a few drops of olive oil on each slice of bread, and put them in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes, or until the slices are crisp.
3. Meanwhile, wash, deseed and dice 3 tomatoes. Crush 1 clove of garlic and mix it with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, diced tomatoes and fresh shoots.
4. Spread the tomato mixture over the slices of crisp baguette and season with Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?