- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 600g cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 250g tomato puree
- 30ml water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 150g natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 50g almonds
- Herbamare® Original seasoning salt
Full of Goodness
- Excellent source of vitamin C & antioxidants
- Loaded with healthy vitamins & minerals
- Rich in dietary fibre
Ultra rich in immunity boosting nutrients, cauliflower is great for strengthening the immune system and its resistance to viruses such as colds & flu.
How to make Cauliflower Curry
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the mustard seeds for 1 minute. Add shallots and garlic and fry for another minute.
2. Allow the cauliflower to simmer for 3-4 minutes. Drain, and add the turmeric, curry powder, ginger, tomato puree, water and soy sauce. Mix and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Mix the flour and yoghurt together, then stir into the curry. Garnish with coriander and almonds.
Served with brown rice, it's nutritious, easy to make and easy to adapt.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?