Chilli Hot Chocolate
- ½ vanilla pod
- ¾ pint milk
- ½ red chilli
- ½ cinnamon stick
- 50g dark chocolate, with minimum 70% cocoa
- 1tsp Bambu® instant
Full of Goodness
- High in fibre
- Rich in iron & magnesium
- Loaded with antioxidants
Studies have found that eating dark chocolate (in moderation) can help to reduce stress and improve mood, whilst red chillies are super rich in vitamin C which helps to boost the immune system.
How to make Chilli Hot Chocolate
1. Half the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the seeds and add to the milk.
2. Half the chilli, deseed and add the flesh to the milk, along with the cinnamon.
3. Heat slowly, then break up the chocolate and add to flavoured milk along with Bambu® powder.
4. Stir until chocolate has melted.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?