Chocolate-date energy balls
In addition to being a good source of fibre, these energy balls provide a serious boost! One energy ball is all you need before heading out to play your favourite sport. They may be small, but they’ll keep you going throughout your workout! ”
- 6-8 balls
How to make Chocolate-date energy balls
1. Use a cutting board and a knife to crush the flax seeds.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients.
3. Add in the wet ingredients.
4. Wet your hands and form the mixture into balls of equal size.
5. Place on a plate and allow to dry. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Patricia is a high-school food sciences teacher. In addition to teaching about the benefits of a healthy diet, she loves reinventing yummy recipes as part of the cooking classes she includes in her courses, much to the delight of her students!
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?