Coconut Truffles with Bambu®
- 280g dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa)
- 45ml extra virgin coconut oil
- 250ml coconut milk
- 10ml vanilla extract
- 20g Bambu® powder
- 60g grated coconut
- Optional : 1/2 to 1tsp chilli powder, cinnamon, cardamom, orange or lemon zest (or other flavours).
Full of Goodness
- Energy boosting
- Rich in antioxidants
- Loaded with vitamins (C, E, B1, B3 & B5)
A powerful combination, coconut and dark chocolate are both super rich in immune boosting antioxidants. Coconut is also a great source of natural energy and can also help improve digestion.
How to make Coconut Truffles with Bambu®
1. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Finely grate chocolate into a bowl and add the coconut oil.
3. Heat coconut milk and Bambu® powder in a saucepan but do not allow to boil.
4. Add coconut milk and Bambu® powder to the bowl and stir gently.
6. Pour the mixture into sealable container and put into fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
7. Using a teaspoon, scoop out the mixture and form into balls using your hands.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?