Early Riser Smoothie
- 1 peeled banana
- a handful of strawberries
- 1 peeled clementine
- 1 cup of greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Bio-Strath® elixir
- Ice to taste
Full of Goodness
- Very high in Vitamin C
- Rich in dietary fibre
- A good source of potassium
Strawberries are high in vitamin C which is great for boosting the immune system and strengthening eye health. The dietary fibre also helps to regulate bowel movements.
How to make Early Riser Smoothie
1. Mix in a blender until a frothy texture appears and serve.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Coni's passion is to make healthy, easy and delicious homemade meals.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?