Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
Full of Goodness
- Rich in healthy vitamins & minerals
- Good source of fibre
- High in antioxidants
Bananas are great for your digestive system! They help aid digestion, stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria and because they are high in fibre, help keep your bowels healthy.
How to make Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
1. Mash the banana with a fork.
2. Add the eggs and beat until smooth.
3. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add a drop of coconut oil.
4. Once the oil is hot pour some batter into the pan and fry on both sides until golden brown.
Adding ½ tsp baking powder makes the pancakes extra fluffy.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
“This is a test vote”