How to make Gluten & Lactose Free Blueberry Muffins
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175°C.
2. Mix the yoghurt and honey in a bowl and stir in the eggs until smooth.
3. Fold in the flour and oats.
4. Fold in the baking powder and blueberries.
5. Divide the mixture between six muffin cases and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until they spring back when pressed.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?