Grilled Pineapple With Mango Mousse
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 fresh pineapple
- Runny honey
Full of Goodness
- High amounts of vitamin C
- Good source of dietary fibre
- Rich in antioxidants
As with many fruits and vegetables, pineapple is a good source of dietary fibre, which is essential in keeping you regular and your digestive system healthy.
How to make Grilled Pineapple With Mango Mousse
1. Peel the mangoes and mash the flesh into a smooth mousse. Freeze for 5-8 minutes.
2. Peel the pineapple, and cut 8 slices. It is best to keep the core of the pineapple in place during grilling so that it does not fall apart, but this can easily be removed afterwards.
3. Cover each pineapple disc with honey, and place on the coolest part of the barbeque or grill.
4. Place a little mousse on each plate and top with a ring of grilled pineapple. Serve immediately.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?