Healthy Banana Brownies with Bambu
180g almond flour or unbleached white flour
2 tbsp flaxseed
1 tsp cinnamon
15 dates, pitted
½ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 ripe banana
75 ml extra virgin
coconut oil 10 ml of vanilla extract
Handful of coarsely chopped walnuts
Bambu® instant Full of Goodness
Rich in healthy vitamins & minerals
Good source of fibre
High in antioxidants
Bananas are great for your digestive system! They help aid digestion, stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria and because they are high in fibre, they help keep your bowels healthy.
How to make Healthy Banana Brownies with Bambu
1. Preheat oven to 175°C.
2. In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, 5 tbsp of Bambu ® powder (finely ground), flaxseed, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
3. Puree the dates and bananas in a food processer.
4. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat.
5. Mix together the melted coconut oil, dates, bananas and add vanilla and egg. Mix to a smooth paste.
6. Add the mixture to the bowl with the dry ingredients and gently stir together.
7. Add the chopped walnuts to the batter.
8. Grease the baking pan with coconut oil and fill with the batter. Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
I hope you give this delicious recipe ! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?