Homemade Muesli with Almond Milk
- 330ml almond milk
- 70g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp dried or fresh berries
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cubed
- A handful of almonds or hazelnuts, chopped
- Runny honey
Full of Goodness
- High in fibre
- Full of healthy vitamins & minerals
- Rich in Omega-3 & antioxidants
For people on a dairy free diet, almond milk is a healthy & nutritious alternative. Muesli is also packed with healthy benefits such as helping to prevent digestive problems such as constipation and IBS due to its high fibre content.
How to make Homemade Muesli with Almond Milk
1. Warm the milk in a pan. Stir in the oats and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in the fruit, then cover and leave to stand over a very low heat for ten minutes.
3. Stir in the chopped nuts.
4. Add honey to taste and serve immediately.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?