Kale & Cranberry Salad
- 1 bunch kale, shredded
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup edamame beans
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- Herbamare® seasoning salt, to season
- Black pepper, to season
Full of Goodness
- Rich in vitamins A, C & K
- High in dietary fibre
Kale is super nutritious. It’s packed with goodness including vitamin A which helps maintain healthy hair, skin and bones. It also has a high fibre and water content which helps support the digestive system and prevent constipation.
How to make Kale & Cranberry Salad
1. Toss the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. In a small cup or jug combine the salad dressing ingredients.
3. Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?