Kale Chips with Parmesan Cheese
Full of Goodness
- Rich in vitamins A, C & K
- High in dietary fibre
Kale is super nutritious. It’s packed with goodness including vitamin A which helps maintain healthy hair, skin and bones. It also has a high fibre and water content which helps support the digestive system and prevent constipation.
How to make Kale Chips with Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 175ᵒC.
2. Spread the kale leaves thinly on a baking tray.
3. Rub in the oil and garlic and season with Herbamare® seasoning salt and black pepper.
4. Bake the kale leaves in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the leaves are turning brown, but not yet burnt.
5. Remove the leaves from the oven and allow to rest for 2-3 minutes. Grate the parmesan over the leaves before serving.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?