Lemon & Rosemary Cupcakes
- 120g butter, softened
- 100g raw cane sugar
- 120g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Almond flakes to decorate
How to make Lemon & Rosemary Cupcakes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
2. Cream the butter and sugar
3. Fold in the flour and eggs
4. Stir in the juice of two lemons
5. Finely chop one of the rosemary sprigs, and add this to the batter
6. Divide the mixture between twelve cupcake cases, and decorate the cupcakes with almond flakes
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes and top with lemon zest and rosemary.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Olga cooks clean and tasty vegetarian food that tastes for the whole family. Easy and fast - without compromising on quality!
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?