- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 300g fresh mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Herbamare Vegetable broth, dissolved in 150ml of warm water
- 100g natural brown rice
- Grated parmesan to garnish
- Coriander leaves to garnish
Full of Goodness
- Excellent source of vitamin D
- Loaded with essential nutrients
- Rich in antioxidants
Mushrooms are rich in vitamin D – the sunshine vitamin. Low vitamin D can cause many health issues including lack of energy, low mood, mood swings, low immunity, sleep problems, as well as bone weakness and muscle pain – all symptoms often experienced during the menopause.
How to make Mushroom Risotto
1. Cook the garlic and onion in the oil until transparent.
2. Add the mushroom to the garlic and onion.
3. Add in the Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock, followed by the rice, and allow to simmer over a low heat until the rice is cooked. Add more water as required.
4. Garnish with the parmesan and coriander.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?