- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- ½ lime
- 100ml pomegranate juice
- 100ml sparkling water
- 20ml Molkosan® Berry
- Ice to serve
Full of Goodness
- Packed with powerful antioxidants
- Good source of dietary fibre
- Full of essential vitamins & minerals
Pomegranates are known as a superfood and with good reason! Rich in powerful antioxidants and nutrients, eating pomegranates can help keep your heart healthy and your skin glowing, lower stress levels, help improve digestion and give your immune system a boost.
How to make Pomegranate Perfection
1. Tear up the spring of mint.
2. Add the torn mint and pomegranate seeds to a glass.
3. Cut the lime into two quarter wedges. Squeeze the juice of one of the quarters into the glass with the mint and pomegranate seeds.
4. Add the pomegranate juice, sparkling water and Molkosan® Fruit Digestion to the glass.
6. Add ice and garnish with the mint and remaining lime wedge. Enjoy!
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?